Esophagus or the food pipe in chest is an organ surrounded by many other important structures. Its surgery requires special sills and expertise in both abdominal and chest surgery.
We offer full range of Transhiatal, Thoracic and Cervical approaches for simple and complex oesophageal operations.
Some of the common conditions that we treat are:
- Gastro Esophageal Reflux disease (GERD)
- Achalasia of Esophagus
- Esophageal GIST
- Esophageal cancer surgery
- Esophageal rupture surgery
- Resistant Esophageal variceal bleedings
- Esophageal fistulas in adults